Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dork Alert!!

After having been at work for several hours this morning I looked down and discovered this lovely site:

In my haste to get out the door I apparently put on two DIFFERENT shoes and didn't even notice until half the morning had gone by. I was standing up at the nurses station when I discovered it and just burst out laughing. I then proceeded to show all my coworkers so they 1)wouldn't think I was going crazy just randomly bursting out into laughter and 2)so it wouldn't be as much fun for them to give me hell about it. After giving all of my coworkers a good laugh one of them proceeded to ask me if I got dressed in the dark. Sad part is I didn't. Is this a result of sleep deprivation or am I just going senile (after all the big 3-0 is just around the corner)? You be the judge!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

PERFECT!!!! One of my favorites is when I was making our lunch and I put the ham in the drawer where the baggies go...and the baggies in the fridge!!!

Jessica said...

Hahahahahahahahaha. Love this! I love your embroidered duds too!