Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Home Stretch

38 week 3 days belly pics.





Only 10 days left until the presidential election.......



and only 11 days left now until Baby W is due to arrive! I can't believe the time is here already. On one hand it seems like I have been pregnant for FOREVER and on the other hand it seems like it's flown by. To me this is by far the most tedious part of the whole 40ish weeks of pregnancy. It's strange to think that our baby could be born either any day now or his arrival could still wind up being a few weeks away. It's hard to be patient as I am more than ready to meet our new addition though I keep reminding myself to just enjoy this time as our little guy is easy to take care of right now. Something tells me that once he gets here it won't be quite as peaceful around the house. The wait is killer though and it's getting harder to be patient as our due date rapidly approaches. At 38 weeks and some change I'm feeling huge and exhausted. The exhaustion is really my biggest complaint these days as it's getting harder and harder to make it through the work day much less the work week. Thank goodness for the weekends! Our next appointment is set for this Thursday 10/30 so we continue to wait....... Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow - I can't believe that you meet your little one so soon!

Jessica said...

Oh and you are the cutest 38 1/2 wk pregnant person I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

You are seriously so cute. We might have to make sure to come to Huntsville this Christmas to meet little W.

Tabitha said...

Awwwww!!! Ya'll are too sweet!! Now I remember why I keep ya around!! :)

Me on Metatrophin said...

Yes, you are cute-- but I can totally relate to it being hard to feel cute! : > ) Yeah, what is this crap about pregnancy being 9 months?? 40 weeks is TEN MONTHS!! Any day now.....

Me on Metatrophin said...

Let me know how tomorrow goes. I BET THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST "REGULAR" APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!

Tabitha said...

Suellen, I sincerely hope so!!! Let us know how your appointment goes as well.

Me on Metatrophin said...

Hey, girl-- I KNOW YOU DO!! I technically have over 3 weeks until my c-section, and I'm feeling like it should be tomorrow!!! That old Tom Petty song says it best-- The Waiting is the Hardest Part! Can't wait for an update. Don't make us wait too long to hear what the Dr. says! LOL!