Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 More days

Only four days max until Baby Williams will arrive!! Had my trial run at L&D today for my NST. Baby's HR was in the 130's and all looks well so we will continue to hang in there until Monday. The test provided me with enough peaceful time to reflect that apparently I drifted off and didn't wake up until the nurse came back in the room to tell me I could go. Too bad we can't get a nap break at work everyday, I could definitely get used to that. It was strange being on the opposite end of the spectrum today as I was the one wearing the hospital name band and lying in the bed hooked up to a machine. Being a patient is going to be a whole new kind of interesting experience for me, perhaps it will make me better at my job. Everyone at work is shocked beyond belief that I'm still there as they were convinced I would deliver early. I am basically the only nurse who's worked there and carried full term. They have all informed me that apparently my child is going to be very stubborn. Gee, wonder where he would get that from......

5 comments:

Jessica said...

4 days is so soon! I will def see you Monday - either way!

Jamie said...

WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

HEY!! I can't believe you dozed off!! I will venture to guess the stubborn side came from my brother. Funny, since the rest of us are SOOOO relaxed, easy going and laid back......

PSYCHE!!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Jamie said...

OMG!!! I'm dying for an update....!!!