Friday, November 14, 2008

He's arrived!!





Our sweet baby boy Ian Malcolm Williams arrived on Monday 11/10 at 12:37pm weighing in at 8 lbs 2 ounces and 21 inches long. We are now back at home and attempting to get all settled in. So far motherhood has been a challenging, exhausting, and amazing experience. We are very much in love with our little one and still can't believe that he's finally here!


"Before you were concieved I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here and hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of Love" Maureen Hawkins

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you both and can't wait to meet him. So cute!!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Love the quote, and can't wait to hold the new man in our lives!! Aunt Sue

Jamie said...

WE JUST LOVE HIM!!!!! Can't wait to visit again!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Tabby- I love the photo you put on your blog header! Ian is so handsome. I am so glad he is here-I've always wanted to be an Aunt, but I never dreamed I'd have such a perfect nephew! His beautiful little face is an even combination of my good looking little brother and his gorgeous wife. Good work, and THANK YOU for my nephew!