Wednesday, November 5, 2008

40 weeks!!

Happy Due date to us! That's right today I am officially 4o weeks pregnant. How did I celebrate this momentous occasion one might ask. Why, by going to work as usual of course. I have to admit at this point it's getting downright amusing to answer the question when is your baby due? When I answer "today" I can tell by the look on the other person's face that they now view me as nothing more than a ticking time bomb.

Obviously there will be no baby today. Since our due date is about to be behind us I will now start a new countdown: T minus 5 days and counting until we meet our baby boy! Two work days down and only two more to go until I start my new 12 week job of stay at home mom, can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.... i actually tried to call you guys last night to see if you had the baby yet. oh well. i guess we'll see you monday (or tuesday, depending on how many visitors you have on monday).

Me on Metatrophin said...

Hang in there. It's almost time!